Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Golf Tournament on Friday

This Friday, October 10, I'll be having a golf tournament fundraiser out at Lenoir Golf Club. If you're interested in playing or sponsoring a hole, e-mail me or call me (757-9632). Assistant District Attorney Richard Holloway is organizing it (thanks, Richard!). Lunch (provided by Domino's Pizza) is at noon. The shotgun start is at 1 pm. It's $50/player, $200/team. Mulligans are $5 per person.

Of course, there will be prizes for the first and second place teams. In the past, the second place prize has been more valuable than the first place prize! There will also be prizes for closest to the pin, longest drive, longest putt, etc. If you know me, you know I'm no threat to win any prizes at all. Hole sponsorships are $100.

I'm trying to arrange a special appearance, but it's still up in the air. If I get a confirmation, I'll post it here.

0 comments: